A device like this is what was suggested:
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-LAICOMEIN-Headphones/dp/B0BDF8S8H4/

Combine it with something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/ZHIWHIS-Portable-Transistor-Conference-Batteries/dp/B08JCNMJKF

Plug it all together, pair it with the car (the car will act as a Bluetooth
speaker) and you've got a portable system that meets your stated
requirements.

A high quality antenna and FM receiver might make it better.

There may be an integrated unit that does all of this, but it's hard to
search for because there are so many bluetooth receivers that then transmit
a low-power FM signal.  I have seen some HAM radio transceivers which can
play on a Bluetooth speaker. and I own one that has an FM receiver --maybe
there's one which has both?

-Luke