The other option is to download stuff to your phone before going out. Works for
podcasts and at least some Internet radio stations (like RadioParadise).

Frankly I don’t hear much on FM I like other than NPR. I got a free limited
subscription to Sirius when I bought my car - ran through the stations and
found nothing of real interest to me. And I think I have pretty broad tastes.

-Steve

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/