I guess I qualify as an old fart now too, but unless I really want to
listen to NPR I either do streaming (free in my Tesla), or put music and
audiobooks on a USB drive and the car plays that (Most cars built in the
last 10 years can do this, and it's free!).

Commercial radio is more advertising now than I can tolerate.

Get off my lawn!   =)