I am with you John but at some point they take away your license. What then?
Friend, relatives, taxi, bus? A self driving car could allow independence
longer.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, May 3, 2024, 11:42 PM, John Lussmyer via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

On 5/3/2024 9:29 PM, Lawrence Winiarski via EV wrote:
> Here's a dumb question/Poll:  I'd be curious how many people actually really
> care about fully self driving to demand it in their car?  Is that a valid
> topic for EVDL?      I'm sure the Tesla Fanboys love it more than indoor
> plumbing, but what do insurance companies say?

I want it to be available within the next 10 years.
I want to be able to continue being independent - even when my
eyesight/reaction times are no longer good enough to drive.
I don't live in a city.  I live out in the country, with significant
drives to just about anything.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/