"...the only <theoretical construct> that could possibly matter in this case would be one derived from experience and is intrinsically "realizable" through a certain methodology." You didn't say anything about idealistic. "Derived from experience" and "intrinsically realizable" sounds like the scientific method to me.

Brent

On 7/8/2011 11:25 PM, B Soroud wrote:
 Science deriving a idealistic metaphysic from experience?