2012/2/14 Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net>

>  On 2/14/2012 10:25 AM, Joseph Knight wrote:
>
>  [SPK]
>>
>>     The flaw is the entire structure of UDA+MGA, it assumes the existence
>> of the very thing that is claims cannot exist. It is a theory that predicts
>> that it cannot exist. How? By supposedly proving that the physical world
>> does not exist.
>>

> How many times do we have to tell you that's not true?
>

> Hi Joseph,
>
>     Please be specific. What is "not true" about the sentence I wrote
> above? In SANE04, pg. 10-11, I read:
>
> "  8) Yes, but what  if we  don’t  grant  a concrete  robust  physical
> universe? Up  to  this
> stage,  w*e  can  still  escape  the conclusion of  the  seven preceding
> reasoning  steps, by
> postulating that a ‘‘physical universe’’ really ‘‘exists’’ *

He talks about a primary physical universe... an "ontological" physical
universe, just below he uses the word "concrete" showing that really was
what he meant... hence your statement is false, because he does not say the
physical universe does not exist... and just using your eyes shows that
such a statement is absurd.