From: Jason Resch
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-11, 18:23:30
Subject: Re: Leibniz on the unconscious

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:14 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

On 8/11/2012 5:13 AM, Roger wrote:
Hi meekerdb
?
Leibniz seems to be the first philosopher (and one of the few)?o discuss the
unconscious, which was necessary, since like God (or some Cosmic intelligence),
it is?n
integral part of his metaphysical system.?
?
In Leibniz's metaphysics, the lowest or "bare naked" monads (as in rocks)?re
unconscious bodies.
Leibniz ways that they are very drowsy or asleep. They lie in darkness.
?
Animals can feel but not think.

And your evidence for this is?

Here is some disproof: