From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-23, 16:53:10
Subject: Re: Simple proof that our intelligence transcends that of computers

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012? Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The laws of nature are such that they demand that we do things intentionally.
> This means neither random nor completely determined externally.

I see, you did it but you didn't do it for a reason and you didn't do it for no
reason. I think? Lewis Carroll best summed up your ideas on this subject:

T was brillig, and the slithy toves
? Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
?? All mimsy were the borogoves,
??? And the mome raths outgrabe.

> Are your opinions on free will robotic or random? In either case, would there
> be any point in anyone else paying attention to them

Point? It sounds like you're asking for a reason, well such a reason either
exists or it does not. If other people pay attention to my views they do so for
a reason or they do not do so for a reason. If other people do NOT pay
attention to my views they do so for a reason or they do not do so for a reason.

? John K Clark