From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-10-10, 14:47:15
Subject: Re: Re: more firewalls

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:32:40 PM UTC-4, yanniru wrote:
Craig,
The experiencers are the monads and the physical neurons..
I conjure experiencers because I have experiences.
But it appears that two kinds of experiencers are necessary.
The BEC just connects them. I do not care what you call that.
Names are not important.
Richard

I agree that the names aren't important, but why are there two different
unrelated kinds of experiences? Do the monads make the neurons, and if so, why?
Or do the neurons make monads, and again, why? If you have either one, why have
the other?

Craig