On 1/3/2013 7:33 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net> wrote:
Morphic fields are a way to think of how monads synchronize and reflect
their histories with each others using a substance based model
Stephan,  Could you elaborate? Richard

Hi Richard,

I don't have much time or brain power atm, but I'll try. Morphic fields are, IMHO, a theoretical construct, a means to give an explanation of a seemingly anomalous effect. If they do a good job being predictively good, if not to the rubbish heap with them. Monads are, similarly, another explanatory model. Monads treat experience as fundamental. Sheldrake sees fields as fundamental. So be it. There is not just one way of explaining our world of common experience. ;-)

--
Onward!

Stephen