 From: Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: We are all naturally racists. Political correctness is likely to
get you killed.

Don´t make me laugh.

I don´t say that racism isn't  a bad thing. It is.  I say that the industry of
antiracism  enforcement is an evil thing. Like is evil to enforce public
plumbing.  Since I bet you are not stupid understanding ordinary arguments. I
have to think that you are misleading.

I would not incur in a cost if this where a closed list, or if I had an
anonymous name or if antiracism were not I ln fashion . But this is not the
case, and there are plenty asparagus inspectors looking for his own petty Jihad
against something looking for people like me to attack, to have is minute of
holy glory (And maybe a subsidy for his anti-something business)

I understand professional asparagus inspectors that borrow money and power for
their bogus antiracist actions and ideological crap, but... people like you
supposedly intelligent, that gain nothing with these lies.... I can do nothing
but laugh at you. Sorry.

2013/7/23 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>It seems that everything-list  has become a self-help group and anti-racism a
>form of negative religión. Don´t you feel a form of holyness when you say so
>pretty things at zero cost?.
>>
>>I would say that you are antiracist and good human beings if you say so in
>>the the Germany of the thirties.  I don´t think that you are good people, but
>>the opposite, if you say it here. I don´t say that you are good people  if
>>you molest the council of a town complaining about  how the asparagus are dry
>>in a black majority neitghbourhood. You are simply buying a ticket for
>>exhibiting a moral superiority at no cost for yourslelves, while molesting
>>other innocent people.
>Hmmm.  So you're molesting innocent people on this list because
      they think racism is a bad thing and they say so.  And you're
      feeling holier-than-thou while incurring no cost.  Is that about
      right?

>Brent
>
>--

Alberto.