On 25 Sep 2013, at 18:38, John Clark wrote:

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Russell Standish <li...@hpcoders.com.au > wrote:

> I know not of these hundreds of posts that you speak.

You don't?? If you haven't read any of the hundreds of posts I have written about Bruno's "proof" (far more than the silly thing deserves)

Repeating insult only shows your lack of arguments. In science, if you believe a reasoning is silly, you have to prove that some rule or principle that has been used is invalid. You tried, but we showed that your reasoning was not valid, as you needed to confuse different points of view. You answered this with insult and big words, only.

then there seems no point in writing yet another one because you won't read that one either.

> One will suffice.

Then look in the archives, you have plenty to choose from!

That is the problem. There are plenty, and none is valid, as we have shown already. I think that Russell search an argument, not sequences of rethorical tricks. If there was a post with an argument, just link us to it.