On 9/28/2013 12:37 PM, Chris de Morsella wrote:

>> I agree with most of what you wrote above, but that last is nonsense. There is no way the government could have engineered the 9/11 attacks without it being leaked even before it happened. Remember Occam, you need to take the simplest explanation.

Brent I agree that logically it would seem so, but recent history has shown that, in fact, very large scale conspiracies CAN be kept hidden & operate in the occult worlds, over long duration periods spanning many decades, with any leaks and discoveries -- and they did happen from time to time -- being successfully managed (by simply ignoring them, sowing a plethora of misinformation, misdirection, and alternate false "theories", and of course by the time honored practice of bald faced lying)

I suggest you read up on the now more widely known history of "Operation Gladio". It is a morbidly fascinating subject matter. Gladio (and its sister paramilitaries) was a secret stay behind clandestine CIA/NATA founded and run multi-national paramilitary organization that was successfully hidden away from public knowledge

Not in the newspapers, doesn't mean it was unknown. Obviously many thousands of people knew of the organizations intended to form an underground resistance if Europe were overrun by Soviet forces.

for many decades and would in all likelihood still be a hidden part of history -- unknown to all, but the inner circles of conspirators -- where it not for the testimony provided by the Italian prime minister and perennial post war political figure in Italy -- Giulio Andreotti -- during his trial in the Italian Parliament in the 1990.

According to former CIA director William Colby, Operation Gladio was 'a major program'; this was not some small fringe operation (it was a large multinational paramilitary organization with active branches in several European countries, operating under different code names). From Wiki <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio>: Belgium, the secret NATO army was code-named SDRA8, in Denmark Absalon, in Germany TD BJD, in Greece LOK, in Luxemburg Stay-Behind, in the Netherlands I&O, in Norway ROC, in Portugal Aginter, in Switzerland P26, in Turkey Özel Harp Dairesi, In Sweden AGAG (Aktions Gruppen Arla Gryning), and in Austria OWSGV. However, the code names of the secret armies in France, Finland and Spain remain unknown.

Operation Gladio has been linked to many terrorist operations conducted during
the 1980s,

"Linked" is the weakest from of innuendo. Bruno's post claiming the 9/11 acts were false flag attacks can be read as "linking" the Bush administration to the attack.

especially in Germany and Italy. Perhaps the most damning terrorist operation, it has been implicated in, is the Bologna train station massacre of 1980 (in which 85 Italian civilians waiting in the Bologna station were brutally murdered and another 200 seriously wounded, and that was, by many measures, the most deadly mass terrorist attack in the post WWII Western world -- up until 911)

"The attack has been materially attributed to the neo-fascist <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-fascism> terrorist organization /Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclei_Armati_Rivoluzionari>/. Suspicions of the Italian secret service's involvement emerged shortly after, due to the explosives used for the bomb and the political climate in which the massacre <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre> occurred (the strategy of tension <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension>), but have never been proven."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio#1980_Bologna_massacre

"The makings of the bomb... came from an arsenal used by Gladio... according to a parliamentary commission on terrorism... The suggested link with the Bologna massacre is potentially the most serious of all the accusations levelled against Gladio, and comes just two days after the Italian Prime Minister, Giulio Andreotti, cleared Gladio's name in a speech to parliament, saying that the secret army did not drift from its formal Nato military brief."_^_

Brent -- the facts basically speak for themselves. The government (or rather occult elements in the government) DID engineer the creation and maintenance of a clandestine secret paramilitary force, complete with large arms caches and an organizational command structure and thousands of members, across many European nations (and in the US -- from where it was largely run out of Langley Virginia). Invoking the principle of Occam's razor, while usually valid, does not always mean that the actual reality is more complex and convoluted than the simple (but perhaps naïve ) explanation suggested by applying this principle.

But supposing this giant and very loosely organized group is, as a group, responsible for a bombing because some of it's explosives were used, is a very big stretch. It's much simpler and more likely that a rouge element in one small group, maybe even one man, stole the explosive for use in the attack. Just as it is much more plausible that 19 Saudi's, inspired by Bin Laden, carried out an attack on the World Trade Center by hijacking airliners after a previous attack by Bin Laden's followers using a truck bomb on the same building had failed.