On 28 Sep 2013, at 20:25, meekerdb wrote:

On 9/28/2013 12:01 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Prohibition is only a technic to sell a lot of drugs, without quality control, nor price control, + the ability to directly target all kids on all streets, making huge black markets, and leading to important corruption so that prohibition is continued, and the fear selling business can be pursued. Nixon, Reagan, but also Chirac and people in the UK, are known having ordered studies on marijuana, and put the result in the trash (as *all* independent studies have shown marijuana far less toxic and addictive than alcohol, etc.).

The society "A partnership for a drug free America" is financed by the industries of alcohol, tobacco, guns and scientology. Which says a lot.

It explains why the legal drugs are the dangerous one (oil, alcohol, tobacco, ...), and the illegal drugs are mostly innocuous (french cheese, cannabis, ...). Prohibition makes the state into a drug dealer, and transforms the planet into a big Chicago. Pollution and climate change comes from there too, as Henry Ford already asked why to use non sustainable oil, when hemp guarantied atmospheric equilibrium. The green should invest in antiprohibitionism.

After the NDAA 2012, the "war on terror" seems to me to be like the "war on drugs". Pure fear selling business. It is a quasi- confession. Obama could have said simply "we are the terrorist". Since them, I have few doubt that 9/11 is an inside job, and the evidences are rather big that this is the case, especially when you look at the NIST report, which is technically as convincing than the papers on the danger of cannabis.

I agree with most of what you wrote above, but that last is nonsense. There is no way the government could have engineered the 9/11 attacks without it being leaked even before it happened. Remember Occam, you need to take the simplest explanation.

It is the simplest explanation of why Obama signed the NDAA, and refused to change the language (just one or two commas more, and that would have been OK, but they are still missing and his administration refused to add the commas since, and this despite the fact that the supreme court has judged it unconstitutional).

Then you might try to explain to me how you answer the questions asked by the Engineers & Architect about how building seven did fall, and many other many questions. (But this is out-of-topic, we can discuss this in the youtube comments on some video, I will look for the clearest).

I am not saying that 9/11 is an inside job, but I am saying that I have now more evidences that it is, than that it is not. After the NDAA 2012, the war on terror looks suspiciously similar to the war on drugs.