On 9/28/2013 4:28 PM, Chris de Morsella wrote:

>>But supposing this giant and very loosely organized group is, as a group, responsible for a bombing because some of it's explosives were used, is a very big stretch. It's much simpler and more likely that a rouge element in one small group, maybe even one man, stole the explosive for use in the attack. Just as it is much more plausible that 19 Saudi's, inspired by Bin Laden, carried out an attack on the World Trade Center by hijacking airliners after a previous attack by Bin Laden's followers using a truck bomb on the same building had failed.

Come on man be serious -- the explosive material used to blow 85 people to pieces and shred the lives of 200 more people has been linked to this occult secret paramilitary force that has deep -- and now -- well-known ties to the far right fascist fringe in Italy directly implicated in the bombing. But the evidence does not just stop there -- and the fact that the explosive material used in this mass terror atrocity comes from a secret Operation Gladio explosive cache is really damning hard physical evidence -- in any court of law -- no matter what you may say to the contrary.

If you have evidence that it was some non-sanctioned rogue operation and that the shadowy secret group was mostly unaware and innocent then by all means make it known.

What I am trying to demonstrate is that the bombing was NOT a rogue act -- as you imply of possibly just one man acting on their own. Instead it was the end result of a cohesive and premeditated strategy of tension that was adopted at the very highest levels of operation Gladio, and this strategy was sanctioned by the CIA (which did not want the "compromesso storico" with the Italian Communist Party that Aldo Moro -- leader of a powerful wing in the Christian Democratic Party -- was considering)

Conveniently, as things "happened" to turn out -- Aldo Moro was quite soon kidnapped and then later murdered by the brigate rosse, solving that particular problem. Intriguingly a few short weeks before his kidnap he had said -- in a television interview -- were infiltrated by the Mossad and the CIA. Aldo Moro's widow has publicly alleged that Henry Kissinger himself warned Aldo Moro, again shortly before he was kidnapped and then murdered, that he would be severely punished if he continued to consider the compromesso storico (though "trustworthy" Kissinger himself denies he ever said that)

What I am telling you is that this was not just one single act.... Horrible as the Bologna terrorist act was. It was an entire series of serious acts orchestrated through penetrated organizations on the right AND on the left... the P2 (and analogous secretive organizations in Germany, Belgium and elsewhere in Europe) were pulling the levers in all the dark occult corners.

In fact there are quite a number of other circumstances linking operation Gladio -- and crucially the people now known to have been at the vertices of this shadowy paramilitary & terror network -- to the strategy of terrorism and to the attempted military coup de tat in 1972 as well, which came closer than most people are aware to happening. This was debated internally and the pre-meditated decision to this path -- known as the strategy of tension -- was taken at the very highest levels. It was based on cold blooded, cold war driven, political calculus.

http://www.cambridgeclarion.org/press_cuttings/vinciguerra.p2.etc_graun_5dec1990.html

Links between Gladio, Italian secret service bosses and the notorious P2 masonic lodge are manifold. The chiefs of all three secret services - Generals Santovito (SISMI), Grassini (SISDE) and Cellosi (CESSIS) - were members of the lodge. In the year that Andreotti denied Gladio's existence, the P2 treasurer, General Siro Rosetti, gave a generous account of "a secret security structure made up of civilians, parallel to the armed forces".

And fromwiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

And even in 1990, "Testimonies collected by the two men (judges Felice Casson <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felice_Casson> and Carlo Mastelloni investigating the 1972 Peteano fascist car bomb) and by the Commission on Terrorism on Rome, and inquiries by /The Guardian <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guardian>/, indicate that Gladio was involved in activities which do not square with Andreotti's account. Links between Gladio, Italian secret services bosses and the notorious P2 Masonic lodge are manifold (...) In the year that Andreotti denied Gladio's existence, the P2 treasurer, General Siro Rosetti, gave a generous account of 'a secret security structure made up of civilians, parallel to the armed forces' There are also overlaps between senior Gladio personnel and the committee of military men, Rosa dei Venti <http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rosa_dei_Venti&action=edit&redlink=1> (Wind Rose), which tried to stage a coup in 1970."^[5] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio#cite_note-Vulliamy-5>

When taken all together the preponderance of both circumstantial evidence, as well as subsequent sworn testimony of multiple powerful individuals contradicts your suggestion that this was some lonely rogue act. I suggest you step back from the one single act horrible act in Bologna and look at all of the numerous various terrorist acts and political assassinations going on then -- and not just in Italy, but in Germany & Belgium as well.

When taken altogether the evidence suggests this was not some rogue operation, unknown to the sweet innocent CIA lambs of Langley Virginia (and the vertices of NATO). The entire strategy of tension seems rather more likely to have been crafted instead in Langley Virginia (or perhaps, in off-site meetings on one of the exclusive horse farms that are located near there, including some that quite conveniently have their own private jet runways... for unseen coming and going.)

And you conclude from that, that the 9/11 attack was a false-flag operation? Does that include the truck bombing attempt against the same building? You cite all these organizations and events as a pattern supporting...what? 9/11? To what end. The Neo-cons didn't care about Bin Laden and Pakistan, they wanted to attack Iraq. So if they had planned a false flag operation it would not have been with Saudis connected to Bin Laden. It would have been with Iraqis connected to Saddam Hussein.