On 30 Dec 2013, at 09:02, Stephen Paul King wrote:

Dear Bruno,

Why do you not consider an isomorphism between the Category of computer/universal-numbers and physical realities?

Gibve me the axioms. I know the dominical categories (of Turing morphism), but just to get the definition needs a 15h course in actegory theory, which is more complex than anything we talk about here.

Just gives me the axioms (not a link, please).

That way we can avoid a lot of problems!
I think that it is because of your insistence of the Platonic view that the material/physical realm is somehow lesser in ontological status

But that is a consequence of computationalism. Not an assumption.

and the assumption that a timeless totality = the appearance of change (and its measures) is illusory.

It is not an illusion, from inside. It is only an illusion from God's view, which we have to ignore (when living on this terrestrial plane at least).

What you do is putting your feet in God's shoes, look at the reality, see that it is static, and then asking yourself where change can come from. The answer is only, look closely to what the entities appearing "inside" are saying, and you can see how and why they are "deluded" in believing in time.

I would like to be wrong in this presumption!

Eventually it is also a sort of confusion between 1p (with time and consciousness) and 3p, without time, and without consciousness. Your argument against time is isomorphic to the argument that consciousness does not exist as you can look everywhere, in all brain, and you will not see it. You will see only 3p interaction. 1p-Time (and with comp 3p-time) are similar. They are relative internal realities.

Bruno