On 11 Jan 2014, at 22:05, LizR wrote:

On 11 January 2014 23:32, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

On 11 Jan 2014, at 11:01, LizR wrote:
nor does it do anything - it's simply there, in a timeless realm.
UD* does not do anything, but we can say that relatively to the addition and multiplication laws, the UD does something, indeed, it does UD*. But not as an output, it does it as its normal arithmetical "activity". The same can be said of you Liz? Your many (3p) activities are "already" in UD*.

Yes, true. I had some difficulty getting up this morning, knowing my activities are already there :)

Including your difficulty to get up!  LOL :)