Bruno,

Well, I guess for someone who thinks "plants love music" and that the basic
postulates of arithmetic somehow magically generates the entire universe
including the flow of time, it seems logical to claim that Edgar does't
answer questions without actually counting the number of questions I have
and haven't answered compared to the others on this group.

If you had any understanding of empirical evidence and scientific method
you would quickly arrive at the correct conclusion that none of these 3
postulates are true. But I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to
happen!

Edgar