Sorry when I said "you" I didn't mean you specifically, I meant generically
- "one" would have been better.

I shall try to paraphrase myself in an attempt to better express what I was
trying to say.

Hence, people who claim that scientists agree because of some reason other
than looking at the instruments and using their best theories to interpret
the readings - e.g. people who claim that they agree for some psychological
reason, e.g. because they all adhere to some "paradigm" - are talking
bollocks.