> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>   >>> Atheism, as I know it, is a slight variant of christianism.

>>> two statements must be true:
>>>   1) If ET exists then ET is a christian.
>>>   2)  Bruno Marchal is not a logician.

> I see, Quentin Anciaux also thinks that atheism is a slight variant of
> Christianity.

No I see that Bruno's point is valid if atheism is equated with physicalism
and the negation of the Abrahamic god (as he does here)... But it is a
narrow view... most atheist would agree that they are agnostic on first
cause and about what is the reality (those who do not have really in fact a
religious attitude made of beliefs). He even point in the sentence you
quote " Atheism, *******as I know it*******, is....".

On the fact you're an asshole... again my mistake, it's simply a true fact
and cannot be part of your list... I even wonder if a fact could be truer
than that.

Quentin

> Therefore logically at least one of the following statements must be true:
>
> 1) If ET exists then ET is a christian AND John Clark is an asshole
>
> 2) Quentin Anciaux is not very bright.
>
> QED
>
>   John K Clark
>

>  --

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)