Jason,

    I'm glad you quoted The Who.  I think they're  maybe the best band
ever, IMHO.  I know many will disagree, but I really like them and have
luckily seen them twice.  They're having a 50th anniversary tour this year,
but I can't imagine too many tours.  But, if they're 90 and still touring,
that'd be great!  Some younger people, though, have never even heard of
them or other bands from the 60s-80s.

Roger