That's exactly what I said in my posting:

"...If the  pi proposition and the 10^(10^(10^100))th decimal point of pi
can be shown outside the mind/head or any experimental evidence for the
existence of the pi proposition or the 10^(10^(10^100))th decimal point of
pi existing outside the mind/head, I'd be happy to accept it..."

    So, seeing, experiencing, or direct experimental evidence is probably
best, but indirect experimental evidence is also pretty good.  So far, I
think we've got direct experience/observation of past points in time and
pretty good indirect evidence for galaxies beyond the cosmological horizon
and the interiors of black holes but so far only theory about multiple
universes.  Anyways, let's keep working at it!

Roger