On 7 April 2015 at 09:57, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > You left out "traveling through time in a forward direction".
>

> Who is traveling through time in a forward direction, Mr. John Clark or Mr.
> John Clark The Helsinki Man?

Arguably there is no John Clark as a single entity persisting in time,
since even in a single world with no duplication, time travel or other
anomalies both your hardware and your software changes; for example,
you have very little in common with your one year old self.
Nevertheless, you feel that you are the same person from day to day
and year to year, even if you know this is an illusion.

--
Stathis Papaioannou