From: Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2015 11:13 am
Subject: Re: A riddle for John Clark

On 28 Jun 2015, at 15:07, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

   My retort is: I am material, I, as a body follow the laws of physics and
chemistry, thus, I am computable, (Does not compute! exclaimed the Robot from
Lost in Space).

It is not obvious that "physical" entails "computable".

Arithmetical, for example, does not entail computable, although the reverse is
true.

Bruno