> On 1 Oct 2015, at 3:25 AM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When I say "physical computation" ​ and you demand a definition of that and
> when I respond with "a computation done with physics" and you demand a
> definition of that too then I believe it is perfectly acceptable for me to
> either get off the silly definition merry-go-round or to demand a definition
> of my own, a definition of definition.

You are here painting yourself with a very fine brush as what you are. An
academic. A useless bloody argumentative broom handle-up-the-arse straighto
from the planet Dork. You are out to win argument only, not boldly explore
consequences of interesting ideas. That is beyond you; you are a mental midget;
the equivalent of someone who thinks its really smart to shoot a giraffe or a
lion and then pose for a photo against the carcass. You just love it when
people engage with you at all over anything at all because this allows you to
indulge in this very sporting activity favourite. You are sick. This list might
have moved on from this ridiculous bottleneck years ago but for you. There used
to be a lively exchange of ideas going on here.

Kim