On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> QM says that the brains will very quickly (microseconds) diverge.

​You pulled that microsecond figure straight out of the air. Nobody knows
exactly how long it would take for quantum indeterminacy to make 2 brains
diverge significantly more than, for example, taking a sip of coffee; but I
would bet money it would take many millions (if not billions) of
microseconds.   ​

 John K Clark