Sure.  Here's the last exchange:

/Davic: As far as the contradiction is concerned, I think you've found it for yourself. You've said many times that the number 2 has no independent existence but must depend on there being 2 things. IOW, you take the view that numbers are inferred only secondarily from objects which, broadly, is the intuitionist position on mathematics. Fine, if so for numbers, then equally so for computation. If computation is at root an inference from the relations between objects, and at the same time one holds that consciousness supervenes on those inferred relations, then one has reasoned oneself around in a circle, and not a virtuous one at that. Is it really intelligible to say that your mind supervenes on a set of secondary relations that are themselves nothing other than a product of its own powers of inference?/
///
//Brent: But on that account they are not "nothing other than" - the are //*instantiated*//computational relations./
/
/
/David: Sorry, Brent, that doesn't help. AFAICT you're just dodging my point. Could you respond in a way that isn't merely a verbal flourish?/

You didn't explain what point I was dodging. You said, "/Is it really intelligible to say that your mind supervenes on a set of secondary relations that are themselves nothing other than a product of its own powers of inference?" / And insofar as I understand that, it seems to say computationalism is incoherent because it would imply that mental constructs supervene on themselves. First, that's not what I said. I pointed out that I said they supervened on physical instantiation of computation. Second, I don't see that saying mental constructs supervene on other mental constructs is incoherent. There could be a hierarchy of self-reflection.

Brent