I see the coin made (as the ones lying on my desk right now made of metal)
of matter.

The two sides of the coin (of matter) are *physical *and *psychical*:

https://codicalist.wordpress.com/2019/01/22/matter-gets-psyched/

If ὕ – the first Greek letter for “hyle”, upsilon (υ) with diacritics dasia
and oxia (U+1F55) – is used for the symbol of matter, φ (phi) for physical,
+ ψ (psi) for psychical, then

           ὕ = φ + ψ

(i.e., the combination of *physical* and *psychical* properties is a more
complete view of what matter is). The physical is the (quantitative)
behavioral aspect of matter – the kind that is formulated in mathematical
language in current physics, for example – whereas the psychical is the
(qualitative) experiential aspect of matter, at various levels, from brains
on down. There is no reason in principle for only φ to the considered by
science and for ψ to be ignored by science.

@philipthrift