Do you have a paper explaining this?

Brent

On 9/6/2020 7:24 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

I think you are helping yourself to probabilities by implicitly assuming a measure.

It is not obvious, but there is a measure for the first person views, plural ([]p & <>t) and singular ([]p & p, []p & <>t & p). I have realised more or less recently that the measure is inherited from a measure on the sigma_1 set + arbitrary oracles, that is the union of all sigma_1(/a/) for /a/ being a real (or complex number). This requires a bit of Descriptive Set theory.

So, there is a measure, even a Lebesgue Measure. There is an integral, normally Feynman’s one, if both Mechanism, and Quantum Mechanics are correct.

It took me some time to admit that the invariance of the first person for the Universal-Dovetailer-steps “delays” enforces the presence of all oracular computations. It is a continuum, with a complicated structure determined by the modes of self-reference (which are 8, although there are more like 4 + 4 * infinity).