[Philip Benjamin]
     First of all, just a cue: most if not all postings here are responses to
the postings of somebody else. I identify certain things, especially occultist
mysticism, as WAMP [Western Acade-Media Pagan(ism)] and not science, which does
not refer to any particular person(s), rather a self-description or a general
observation .  Paganism is genuinely germane here, since civilized and erudite
pagan Augustine’s “instant transformation” pulled the West out from Greco-Roman
PAGANISM, philosophies, polytheistic superstitions and “unknown gods” into a
path of knowable universe and investigative explorations that finally led to
the development of science and technologies which the rest of the pagan world
of civilizations and mystic scholarships could not initiate. The WAMP is a
stealing beneficiary of that Augustinian Trust, including the Five Day
workweek, Sabbaticals, etc. which are uniquely Scriptural and unheard of in
other cultures.  That is not  “white trash” (N/A to Philip Benjamin anyway) as
some here label, but a hard historical fact.
    As regards Bruno Marchal’s musings below, some general points need be
enumerated.
1 .  Ones’ worldview is not necessarily science, even if it be based on
scientific observations. Bohr’s Taoism or Jungian sorceries are not
      necessarily sciences. They are worldviews based on the notions of
particle-wave dualism and the BOTH & logical fallacy. Wave-
      likeness is not waviness. Particles behave like waves which can be
described mathematically by via AS IF logic.
2 . Bio dark-matter is to astrophysical dark-matter, as bio light-matter
(Periodic Table) is to astrophysical light-matter (H & He).
3 . laws of chemistry are universal. Chemical bonds are spin-governed particle
configurations of duets and octets.
4 . It is more unethical than unscientific to deny chemistry to 95% of unknown
matter, but accept that for 5% of the known matter.
5 . Bio dark-matter particles of negligible mass with respect to electrons may
compose of axions, monopoles and/or neutrinos or
     something else.
6 .  There is an “Additional Mass” reported on growth, and the same mass
missing on death of organisms grown in hermetically sealed
       tubes.
      These experiments are reproducible and there is no legitimate reason why
the WAMP do not repeat them for confirmation.
7 .   There is an increase of biophoton emission rate by an order of magnitude
across the taxa (from human cells to plant cells in
        Petri-dish). Also, the biophoton emission rates increase with stress on
the cell growth with a burst of biophotons at cell death.
 Note: All references to all these experiments have been cited before.
 Philip Benjamin