From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 19, 2022 7:39 am
Subject: Re: Do you have a right to travel? Republicans say no.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:16 AM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> Republicans are selfish and greedy and so am I, but we do keep the lights on.
 Not in Texas you don't, Texas can't keep the lights or the air conditioners
on, and Texas is not controlled by Democrats, it has an Antidemocratic governor
and an Antidemocratic State legislature that always appoints Antidemocratic
state judges.
Texans asked to conserve energy to protect the power grid for the second time
in a week
> Democrats are plain folk but are ruled by the selfish and greedy and by
> public policy get people killed.

It was a Republican president that bungled the Covid epidemic and caused
hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths.  It was a Republican governor of
Indiana, Mike Pence, who caused thousands of unnecessary deaths from aids for
silly religious reasons.
How Mike Pence Made Indiana’s HIV Outbreak Worse
And it was a Republican president who caused thousands of deaths by starting
the Iraq war in his quest to find "Weapons Of Mass Destruction", which turned
out to be about as successful as Ponce de León's quest to find the Fountain Of
Youth.

> I fear what Russia and China will do,

And yet the fact that Donald Trump is best friends with a monster like Vladimir
Putin, who to this day has never said one bad thing against the Russian
dictator, does not bother you one bit. The only reason  I can figure for that
apparent contradiction is that on the ballot Trump has a "R" next to his name
not a "D".
> more than I fear what democrats will do.

I fear Russia and China because they could take my life away in an instant with
a nuclear bomb (as could ANY President of the United States). I fear the
Republicans because they could make my life not worth living by turning my
country into a 1984 style hellhole like North Korea. By the way, if you haven't
read Orwell's 1984 you really should because I'll bet Trump sleeps with it
under his pillow and uses it as a how-to manual.
  John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolisbpa