It's pretty clear, in fact obvious, that you regard other human beings as
conscious for the reasons I stated. So there's nothing to argue about here.
You want to argue that because Evolution apparently *stumbled* on to
consciousness, it's reasonable to assume human computer scientists could
have, or indeed have done the same. But whatever Evolution did, it took
billions of years. Claiming human computer scientists did something similar
in a few decades at most, is hugely implausible. What's hugely reasonable,
is that something almost indistinguishable from consciousness or
intelligence has been created, but nothing more. AG