This is a dumb discussion. You admit, more or less, that you don't *know*
what consciousness is, yet you insist that's what AI is manifesting. All
you can really say with any certainty, that AI is able to *MIMIC* conscious
behavior. So, my advice, is stick to what you really know, and cease your
unfounded *extrapolations*. As for UFO's, you want to downplay any possible
evidence that they* might* represent alien presence. So you totally distort
about 5% of the inexplicable cases. This is simply dishonest. This
discussion can go nowhere as long as you persist in this type of behavior,
which in principle not unlike what Trumpers habitually do.  AG