On Wed, Jun 19, 2024 at 8:55 AM PGC <multiplecit...@gmail.com> wrote:

* > I don't foresee real engineers, AI researchers, or IT departments being
> replaced in the short to mid-term.*

I think they will be the first to be replaced, the last to be replaced will
be nursing home orderlies.

*> Take engineers, for example. Much of their work relies on practical
> experience and intuition developed over years.*

Before 1997 people said exactly the same thing when they explained why no
computer could ever beat the best human chess grandmaster.

wzy