You can always add some randomness to a computer program.  LLM's aren't deterministic now.  Human intelligence may very well be memory plus randomness, although I'd bet on the inclusion of some inference algorithms.  The randomness doesn't even have to be in the brain.  People interact with their environment which provides a lot of effective randomness plus some relevant prompts.

Brent