I hope you don't care if people also ignore your rude and arrogant posts.

Brent

On 7/9/2024 11:36 AM, 'Cosmin Visan' via Everything List wrote:
@Quentin. Trololol. Do you think I care if you read my papers or not ? =)))))))))))))))) Is not my problem that you want to remain ignorant. I did my part in providing knowledge to people. Now is people job if they want to find the truth or not. Stop thinking yourself important.