I do like neuroscientist Hoffman indeed. But for tidings of comfort and joy, ♪
I'm like a Dog returning to his vomit, head's for Physicists and
Astrophysicists for the Big Honking Explanations. Clark, all this seems
Panpsychically delicious for you man,
https://scientificandmedical.net/roger-penrose-on-consciousness/

Universe works like a cosmological neural network, argues new paper

|  |  |

|  |
Universe works like a cosmological neural network, argues new paper

Controversial physics theory says reality around us behaves like a computer
neural network.

The Autodidactic Universe

|  |  |

|  |
The Autodidactic Universe

We present an approach to cosmology in which the Universe learns its own
physical laws. It does so by exploring ...

Does the human brain resemble the Universe?

|  |  |

|  |
Does the human brain resemble the Universe?

An astrophysicist at the University of Bologna and a neurosurgeon at the
University of Verona compared the netwo...

Another Neuro guys paper-Toward a universal theory of consciousness

|  |  |

|  |
Toward a universal theory of consciousness

Abstract. While falsifiability has been broadly discussed as a desirable
property of a theory of consciousness, ...

Its in Popular Mechanics Damnit! Like a Love Song, Can't be Wrong!I do follow
Johannes Klienner at U Munchen tho;Some Scientists Believe the Universe Is
Conscious

|  |  |

|  |
Some Scientists Believe the Universe Is Conscious

Sounds like a bad trip ... but what if it's true?

    On Tuesday, July 9, 2024 at 12:02:52 PM EDT, Terren Suydam