Ok, then if 'scripting' is intented to be implemented for such reasons,
then it makes perfectly sense. Customization language for evolution will
improve it for sure. Then anybody could write it's own extensions to it.
Hey, that's great!:) You got me in for that!

cozy
PS. quite the same idea is in Lotus Notes/Domino...never used that, but
if i remember good, there was a scripting languge for writing
extensions. Maybe worths taking a look.....