From: ToddMicro, Inc. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 8:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: How to move mailboxes from Exchange 5.5. to 2000 via script

It told me I had to set it up one way only because the Exchange 5.5 server
was not in the same organization.

However, the Exchange 2000 server and the Exchange 5.5. server are both
listed in the same site and organization under the Exchange 5.5.
administrator program.

The Exchange 2000 server was formerly a Windows NT PDC that has been
upgraded to Windows 2000 AD and has Exchange 2000 installed.

The ADC refuses to let me create a two way agreement between the 5.5 and
2000 server.