From: Erik Sojka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 14:04
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: POP = Bad? -- SMTP = Good?

Allowing employees to POP personal mail?  Hmmm I didn't see that in the
question but it's als a bad idea...

This message is private or privileged.  If you are not the
person for whom this message is intended, please delete it
and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send
this message to anyone else.