From: Greg Deckler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 December 2003 18:58
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Greg's Utterly Fascinating Views on Ethics

The second scenario still presents the potential for a conflict of
interest. If you are accepting gifts from vendors then you may not be
forthcoming with all information about problems or issues with the system
that might cause the client to choose NOT to migrate, hold off on
migration, etc. Still the potential for conflict of interest.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that
is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete from your system.