We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 on the clients.  We want to
be able to setup public folders with an associated email address.  From
that email address we need to be able to send and receive
internal/external email messages.  Our users would be logged on to outlook
viewing their personnal email boxes and need to be able to perform these
functions on the public folders.  Is this possible in Exchange 2003?  We
also need to keep track of the sent items.