Is it possible to create a rule that will put a copy of the email into the folder on
send? I just took a quick look through the rule options and nothing jumped out at me,
but that doesn't mean anything....

Erick

PS Is it possible to apply rules to all accounts administratively?

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016