-----Original Message-----
From: CC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 8:54 PM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: Public Folders in Exchange 2003
Subject: RE: Public Folders in Exchange 2003

Okay, what is the difference between a IPM post and a IPM note?

I now understand what I need to do to make this work properly, but I am
not sure I understand the difference between a IPM post and a not.

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016