From: Dawn R. Ashford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How can I regain Disk Space

I hate to be testy William.. but not everyone has the budget you must have.
It's not an option for everyone to run Exchange with the "recommended" set
up from MS.

Some of us have to keep track of free space, and do a little housekeeping
when it's necessary to free up space. Don't limit your creativity by always
buying new hardware :)