It's been my experience, that IDE always goes for the c: and leaves SCSI in
the back. I'm not sure how you bypass that. What about external SCSI's? Not
the cleanest approach, but it could by you some time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawn R. Ashford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 1:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How can I regain Disk Space

I didn't do the original set up on the server, but as far as I know it's a
raid controller in there now. I thought we could just put in an 80 GIG ATA
drive and have lots of space.. but I'm told that if I do that I'll run into
issues with the ATA trying to take over as C: rather than letting the SCSI
controller hang onto that.  Any thoughts on that?  It's a Compaq Prosignia
Server 720.