Funny, just got out of a meeting with MS about .net.  I would suggest
getting your MS rep out there to the developers and infrastructure groups to
see what .net provides for both areas.  Your basically looking at XML Web
Services that will allow you Rapid Application Development and cross
platform communication.  There are four parts to .net: Clients, Servers, XML
Web Services and Developer tools

We just got the developer pitch today (kind of understood what was going on)
and will get the infrastructure part later (my area).  But .net as far as I
can figure is a family of development and server products.

Exchange 2000 is one of the .net applications but I don't think Terminal
Services really changes much between Win2K and .net servers.  Biztalk
Server, Share Point Portal Server, Exchange 2000, SQL 2000, etc. are all
part of the 12 server products that will be available.  There are also the
development platforms Visual Studio .net, etc.

Ken

---
Ken Leyba
Windows/Exchange System Administrator
California State University Dominguez Hills

List Charter and FAQ at: