I'm running 3206 in a test environment and its running okay. Found out
the hard way that e2k doesn't work on it, and the RDP5.1 isn't
implemented correctly. (Cant connect to it via WinXP using rdp5.1). The
server has 3 version on it, standard server, web server, and enterprise
server if I remember correctly. The web server had everything web on it,
for add/remove users and basically all admin tools were in the browser
(like the admin web site, but much more). The other two seem to run
pretty nice. Our 3206 is running AD , DNS, DHCP, and PoP3 mail services,
oh yah and the new sharepoint on it is much nicer.

Hey William is that new build on the msdn? I didn't see it ..

List Charter and FAQ at: