If you are foolish enough to let folks know you won't be at home, and
someone is of a mind to do this, you're screwed. The reason is, the
OoO messages are only in response to an email someone sent you. That
means they already have your name and the company you work for. If
they don't already have your home address, a minor amount of social
engineering at your workplace, or even a bit of googling, will reveal
where you live.

Kurt