From: Eric Woodford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 1:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OOOR?

OK, you know where I live. Still what's the point? Unless my home is in some
nice zip code, why are you going to take the risk that I actually have
something of value? I'll tell you know, except for a truck load of well
loved baby toys and a sofa that's been snotted on, you're burglary attempt
would be a bust.

Or maybe the two large dogs, and alarm system will foil you after the long
drive to my house.